Thursday, April 29, 2010

I didn't really say everything I said.

Kim and I went and found 3 out of the 6 Banksy pieces in S.F. last Saturday. After that we stopped in Berkeley for dinner and watched Exit Through the Gift Shop which we both loved. It was hilarious. A wonderful documentary. Banksy is incredible. I know it's not necessarily legal what he does, but he really should get carte blanche to tag where ever he pleases. We are going back on Saturday to check out the other 3 works that we missed. Hopefully they will still be there unscathed.





I am planning on signing up for the CBEST (so I can substitute teach) on August 8th. Marked on the calender and everything. I feel I am making the right choice to go in the direction of teaching/working with kids.


Kim and I are planning a little art project(s)/sale. It's kind of (not that) top secret, but are hearts are in full gear...we just need to catch up. This excites us. I am guessing this is how she feels as well. More details soon.















Top 10 places I would like to visit:

10. Thailand
9. Australia
8. New York
7. London
6. Alaska
5. Greece
4. Italy
3. Ireland
2. New Zealand
1. Iceland (watching Sigur Ros' Heima sold me on this...)

No comments:

Post a Comment