Saturday, May 8, 2010

I got third eye you can pry open...right here.

Tool tickets go on sale tomorrow and this excites me. I haven't seen them since 10,000 Days came out which was a little while ago. They sound incredibly epic live. It's always so full and spot on. They always leave me a satisfied customer. Now, how about a new album?



New Chuck Palahniuk book came out last week. I want to read it, but am not dying to do so. The story itself doesn't sound too compelling, but we'll see. I've read somewhat mixed reviews on it thus far. I think I'm more excited about the new Bret Easton Ellis (a sequel to Less Than Zero!) and Stephen King's latest.

Kim is feeling better and it seems the reactions of stopped as of recently. This makes me happy. Seeing her in that much pain was wearing on me. I can't imagine how it felt, but it didn't look like it was comfortable at all. Here's to hoping they figure out what the hell is going on soon...like now.















Top 10 most beautiful films:

10. Fifth Element
9. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
8. Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
7. 8 1/2
6. Lord of the Rings trilogy
5. Amelie
4. Apocalypse Now
3. Mulholland Dr.
2. The Fountain
1. Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment