Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Find a Thread to Pull And We Can Watch It Unravel

It's 4:05am and I can not sleep for the life of me. I've been rolling around as if I was in the dryer trying to find those positions of comfort. I found some cold spots on my pillow, but no real comfort. I'm sure it's not helping that Ampersand's new favorite thing is sleeping on the side of my head or as close as possible which includes laying on my shoulder with her feet firmly planted for warmth (?) on my neck. Went to listen to music to lull me to sleep but was greeted with a dead iPod. When I plugged it in, my computer told me I had to restore it before continuing, which means everything will get wiped clean. This happened not too long ago, so there wasn't too much on there, but still....very annoying.

I wish my mind would be like a dead iPod so I could just fall asleep, then wake up and reload whatever was previously there. Most of it anyway. Leave some stuff in the gutter. Guess I will try and sleep again, but I just don't see it happening anytime soon.


Oh and I have a fist in my throat.

5 comments:

  1. Honey. Lemon. Tea. I keep telling you this...sigh...and if you aren't sleeping you could work on a new cd for me! Ive only been listening to all those mixes you've made me for past 6 months. :) you could give it to me when I see you Saturday! Miss you and love you. Feel better soon xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant see you Friday...which is a day sooner and better!! Yayyyyyy :)

    ReplyDelete