Wednesday, May 26, 2010

We'd be all bloodied up if our words were fists...

Finally. Far's new album was released today. I got the vinyl in the mail yesterday and it's beautifully packaged. 2XLP. One is blue marble and other is white. I streamed their whole album last week via their myspace and it's just incredible. The more I listen to it, the more I get into it. I'm really looking forward to seeing them play the new material this Saturday at Slim's. It would be nice for hottub to be back as well, but Far is good enough. I'm also planning on making a video for Deafening for the contest to win $1,000. That'd be a nice chunk of change to put towards my financial aid...or part of it anyhow.

Kim is feeling better. Let's hope it stays like that. It bums me out when she's sick. I wish I could transfer some of her sick time over to me so she wouldn't have to miss out on work, school, being well, etc...

It's raining at the end of May. I like that we get like...a day of rain surrounded by other days of good weather. It's a welcomed break and I don't have to drive in it constantly if at all. It'd be nice if this continued into the summer.















Top 10 ANIMALS!!!!

10. Animal by Against Me!
9. Dogs
8. Animal from the muppets (have you seen him drum?! He's awesome, but no Buddy Rich. [see below])
7. Cats (scottish fold!!)
6. Animal Arithmetic by Jonsi
5. Koalas
4. The Animals by Walking Concert
3. Chimps
2. Bats
1. Sloths


No comments:

Post a Comment