Saturday, March 7, 2009

I don't see any clouds...should i be worried?

So I thought I would venture out and start up a blog. Use it as more of something to help me remember what I do on a day to day (roughly) basis and just so when however much time passes, I can look back and remember what I accomplished...if anything. I'll keep this short since it's my first on here and what not. I'm working today which I don't usually do. Mom said she'd try and come down for a visit this week which would be nice since I haven't seen her in a while. The rain has cleared and it looks really nice out. I want to do something outside, but the kids don't want to. I'm always alone in my ideas to do something. Blah. More later.

1 comment:

  1. I feel you on the "being alone with wanting to actually do something with kids" thing. It can be a difficult task to get kids outside and actually doing something fun, one I'll face this week when the kids I'm taking care of have half-days. Hopefully a picnic or something will be in the mix...

    ReplyDelete