Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cellar door may sound beautiful, but it's a trap.

Today is probably the nicest day since it's stopped raining. Had an impromptu BBQ (Impromptque) today. The grill was abnormally clean which was nice so no cleaning was involved. I got marked for the rest of my life. Fine by me. My skin is always so dry. I don't know if it's the climate or what, but this dryness is annoying. I'm sure you all care about that. I need to get some new shorts. I have a few pairs, but I'd like more. While I'm stating what I need more of, I should start reading more of the news just to stay up with current events. Since I don't even have cable or anything I can't even watch the news or have it on in the background so I should just pick up a newspaper every now and then. Maybe this will keep me up to date with politics and what not also since it's pretty much foreign to me. Sometimes my lack of knowledge in said areas makes me feel stupid or not "in the know", so hopefully this will change. See you at the paperstand.


No comments:

Post a Comment