Friday, May 15, 2009

I am becoming aware of just how lost inside my life you really are.

I keep meaning to write a new blog, but keep forgetting or not having time or some other lame excuse. Anyway, 22 days till I leave for Paris. Almost all our ducks are in a row except for one little area which would be where we're going to sleep when in Paris. Shit. 4 nights sans bed thus far. Just part of the fun I guess. While in Germany, we're going to try and make it up to Berlin also. I'm really looking forward to playing most of it by ear and meeting new folks.

I'm catching up on a handful of shows. I just started into the second season of Flight of the Conchords which is hilarious. It's too bad this is their last season...or so I heard.



I also am catching up on The Wire which I started a while back and stopped mid-second season, and will be starting the second season of Californication in which the first season was a pleasant surprise.



A few shows coming up. Next Friday NIN/JA which is a clever little title for the Nine Inch Nails / Jane's Addiction tour which should be a lot of fun. It will be cool to see Jane's with their original line up and catch NIN before they take a hiatus for who knows how long. Also, Street Sweeper is opening which is Tom Morello's latest project.



Then after we get back from Germany, Cursive will be playing at the Great American Music Hall. I really like that venue and feel very lucky to be able to see Cursive there again.

I recently saw The Soloist which I really wanted to like, but did not really care for at all. The performances were good, particularly Jamie Foxx. Robert Downey's was kind of dull. I'm really looking forward to Star Trek even though I'm not that big a fan of the original films and not a fan of the TV show at all. We'll see.

Currently reading:



Currently listening to:

No comments:

Post a Comment