Sunday, March 24, 2013

Everything is normal. No one is happy.




I’m still congested. It’s been weeks now. I will call the doctor in the morning, but it’s more annoying than anything.  I’m not sure if it’s more annoying because I feel like I have more annoyances currently, or if those current annoyances are more annoying than usual because of my annoyingly annoying congestion? Either way I’m taking one or two on in my head at a time and trying to ignore the rest.

While I feel like I have less people in my life than ever before, I feel like I have no problem burning bridges. I feel more obliged to do so because I’m tired of most people and the nonsense that comes along with them. I’m sure it’s not all them, but I don’t really care at this point. Maybe once I get uncongested I will care and I will want to try harder or whatever, but I doubt it.

I’m excited for the new Alkaline Trio. I’ve heard 4 or 5 tracks from it and can’t wait to check out the rest. There are a few other albums I’m looking forward to getting my hands on, but this one is most immediate. 


The Newsroom is one of the best shows on TV now. Just finished the first season and the writing is brilliant on so many levels. I can’t recommend it enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment