Thursday, October 1, 2009

Still today I have so much to burn.

I decided I'm not going to take a photo every hour for the first of the month. Been doing it for over a year and meh...I'm done with it. I would like to write more in here. I do enjoy that. I've been writing in some sort of blog for the past 12 years or so and it's never gotten old to me.

I'm getting over a cold that ravaged my system for almost a week. Now that it's coming to an end, my car won't start so I got a new battery. I have yet to put that in. I probably should do that sometime soon. I always hate car problems. Car problems and printer problems = the worst. Well I hope the battery is the only thing that's the matter.

Kim and I watched Crank 2 the other night. Let me preface by saying that I had only put this in my queue because Maynard James Keenan and Danny Lohner had cameos in it as dog walkers and I had to check that out. About 15 minutes into the movie I had completely understood its tone and what it was trying to accomplish. It did just that. This film was so much fun to sit back and laugh at. Totally over the top and a characiture of itself, Crank 2 caters perfectly to it's ideal demographic. Aside from the cameos previously mentioned, it has appearances from David Carradine, Geri Halliwell (yeah...a fucking Spice Girl!), Ron Jeremy, Corey Haim, and more. I recommend it for some fun.



I've been playing a lot of video games recently. Kim and I got a PS3 a while back and I've played through Resistance: Fall of Man, Mirror's Edge, Bioshock, and Rockband 2. Still playing Rockband 2, downloading new songs, and gaining more trophies. Same goes for Bioshock. I want to play through it on Hard and I downloaded the bonus levels this morning, but have yet to play them. I can't wait to play through these levels. While playing through Bioshock, it quickly found it's place on my top 5 favorite games. The plot, graphics, voice work, sounds, and every other aspect all are top notch. I can't get enough of this game. I especially like the color scheme.



I'm glad as hell that I don't have to wait forever for the sequel which comes out in February.

I also downloaded Final Fantasy VII which I'm excited to play through again. I ran through it when it first came out for PS and haven't played it since.

I guess it has cut into my reading time, which is ok by me, but I would like to read more often. Soon enough...after all this sickness and shit passes.

1 comment:

  1. Bioshock, I'm having so much fun playing it. It's fun as my first real game on our PS3, even if it does actually scare me...lame, I know.

    Anddddd, I miss our reading sessions. video games do not count.

    ReplyDelete