Friday, April 17, 2009

I know 'cause we were kids and we used to hang.

Saw Gaslight Anthem last night and it was pretty fucking awesome. They are great live and their sound is incredibly tight.







I will be posting pictures on my facebook page. I think I might be done with myspace and all my blogs will now end up here, including all my first-of-the-month blogs. Going to see Jonah on Sunday. I'm really looking forward to it. I always really look forward to seeing Jonah. Whenever I see Jonah, it's like he callibrates me and makes me sane again. Maybe it's his incredible kindness and open heart; lets me know that people aren't all assholes and just don't care about them selves.

I'm coming along with another drawing. I'm really looking forward to this one. It's coming along better than I thought it would have. Just one question...who keeps it?

No comments:

Post a Comment